• Working out the tax efficient structure of the holding, including company
• Restructuring current group layout and offering proposals, taking into
account all parties: tax, legal, banking, etc.
• Launching new legal entities (preparing business plans, presentations,
questionnaires, websites, etc.)
• With support from local legal advisers being able to provide corporate tax
advice across multiple jurisdictions.
• Providing tax advice to the shareholders and the Finance Director,
ensuring they make beneficial decisions for the business
• Working closely with company’s corporate lawyers
• Helping with cross-border transactions and international holding
• Evaluating the risk profile of tax planning strategies.
• Planning for a tax-efficient dividend payment of shareholders.
• Keeping constantly learning about the latest developments in order to
provide accurate advice, as tax laws are changing all the time
• Streamlining the business growth plans
• Native Russian and fluid English
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Analytical mind capable of interpreting data and written information
• Eagerness to take on new challenges
• Multitasking and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills
• A hunger to keep up to date and well-informed about all areas of tax law
Inscripción a través de email email@example.com